The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S is the South Korean company’s response to the iPad Pro and more closely the Microsoft Surface Pro. This tablet has one key difference compared to the rest of the Galaxy tablet line up, its a full Windows 10 tablet. A key difference between the Tab Pro S and its rivals is that it includes the detachable keyboard, unlike its rivals where it’s an optional extra.
The Technical Bit
There is a gorgeous 12 inch Super AMOLED screen, similar of type to Samsung’s flagship smart phones, sitting on an aluminium chassis. The processor is a dual-core, 900MHz Intel Core m3-6Y30 featuring 4GB of RAM. Interestingly this tablet is thinner and lighter than Apple’s iPad Pro (6.3mm vs 6.9mm, 693g vs. 713g) which is amazing for an intel based tablet. There is also a fingerprint sensor which will allow you to log straight into windows via your finger print. It will come in two capacities, 128GB and 256GB.
Other technical specs.
- 12.0″ FHD+ (2160 x 1440) sAMOLED Screen
- Intel Core M (Dualcore 2.2GHz) Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5MP FF + 5MP AF Camera
- 5,200mAh (39.5W, 7.6V) up to 10hrs / Fast Charging Battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
- Type C USB 3.1
- Recording: FHD (1920X1080) Playback: 4K (3840X2160) MP4,3GP,WMV,ASF,AVI,MKV
No pricing has been announced yet.
Launching Globally this February.